Monday, May 30, 2011

Post Pissed

Blogger sucks! That's right. I'm writing a blog against the same site that publishes my blogs. And I really hope they do something about it, even if it means kicking me off(which they won't). I realize I get this service for free but I feel like they should pay me to use it! It's ridiculous. If I spent this much time going back and correcting errors caused by a program at a place of employment, the company would be looking into better software. I spend more time fixing spacing screw-ups, indentation errors and photo placement in my damn posts than I do writing them. I would love to say that I'm going to research other free blogs, but, what with the kids home for the summer and all, I don't see myself having a lot of time for that. Not to mention that I've set up so many other social outlets around this blog that I have to wonder how long my luck will last in finding the name CyniSister available. I absolutely love the name and it only saddens me to think that nobody thought of it sooner. I can't believe I was the first person to think of it! How shitty is that? I actually am happy and depressed that I came up with a name that I love and that nobody else has taken. Maybe I should just be happy about my circumstance, but after all, today is the day for a cynical blog and I must point out how prosaic this world must be, when I'm creatively successful at anything.

1 comment: